Introducing the Ultimate Guide to Scotland
As I explained in the video above, I am launching an interactive course that will take you through everything you need to know about Scotland.
We'll be looking at Scottish culture, language and landscapes in a +4 hour video programme.
The Ultimate Guide to Scotland is for you if any of the below apply:
- You are interested in Scotland and would like to know more
- If you have Scottish ancestry and would like to reconnect with the land of your forefathers
- If you have planned a trip to Scotland and need advice on how to plan your trip and what to do when you get here
- If you are bored during the pandemic and would like to participate in a fun, unique and beautiful digital travel experience through one of the world's most beautiful and interesting countries
Learn from a Scottish local vlogger
I will be sharing everything I know about my home country, Scotland. I'll be giving you my very own local perspective from lived experience
Discover a unique culture and rich history
We have a fascinating and deep cultural story in Scotland, and it'll be a deep honour to share some of our folklore and traditions with you in this programme
The launch offer is available for 24 hours only!
If you'd like to be part of this course and learn everything there is to know about Scotland with me, as I show you everything I know, sign up now.
The full course price will be $500 BUT i'm offering it to you now at a huge discounted rate of just $167.00.
The course will include OVER 4 hours of video lessons with me. So what are you waiting on? Sign up now.
The course schedule:
I'm working with a talented team to make the video edits as good as it can be, and this does require some patience.
The course will be broken down into five modules, or 'chapters' as I'm calling them. These will be released in a staggered manner over the coming weeks.
The first chapter will be released to members on Tuesday 16th February, with following chapters released soon after.
Members will be regularly communicated with as we launch the entire programme.
Throughout the year of 2021, we will be releasing further advanced chapters on specific areas. For example, an entire chapter on Outlander will eventually be developed.
And there are ongoing 'community' membership benefits too!
As well as the amazing course content, I will be providing a community platform for founder members to regularly engage with me.
These are as follows:
- Access to a private and exclusive Facebook Group where I will be on hand to discuss anything and everything related to the Ultimate Guide to Scotland or anything else Scotland related
- You'll be invited to regular, private and exclusive live streams where you will have the opportunity to ask me any questions you please
- I will send you my YouTube vlogs 24 hours before they are released to the public
About your Scottish guide
I am so grateful for all the amazing people who interact with me through my content on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Instagram and it's truly an honour to be providing this content for you.
I was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, am passionate about Scotland, travel and adventure.
I am all about seizing the moment, and one of the things I enjoy most is saying 'yes' to new and scary experiences.
For example, last year I travelled all the way to the US to stay with some of my channel's viewers in North Carolina. My mum was dubious, but I had such an amazing experience.
I am also passionate about building bridges and to connect Scotland with people who may be passionate about my wee country from all around the world. Many of the people who watch my videos from the US and Canada, and I play to travel both extensively to see how Scottish people went there hundreds of years ago to contribute to their founding.
That's about it. Oh, I live in Edinburgh, am married, love animals (cats AND dogs equally), and enjoy long walks in nature.
So that's me. I'm very grateful you have come to check my new programme out and would LOVE to see you as a founder member of the Ultimate Guide to Scotland.